Updated April 6th, 2011
What Personal Information Does SimpleAct (QuickMark) Collect?
SimpleAct collects the following types of information from its Site and related services:
- Information That You Provide Us:We receive and store personal information you choose to enter on our Site/App, or provide us in any other way, such as by telephone or by electronic mail. For example, when you register for our services or purchase products/services at our website, we collect personal information about you. This information may include your name, address, e-mail address, telephone number, and mobile device information. We may combine the information that you submit on our Site/App with information about you that we receive from other online and offline sources in order to provide you with a better experience and to improve the overall quality of our services. In general, the more information you feel comfortable giving us, the more we can personalize the experience of our products and services to meet your needs. When purchasing products/services from SimpleAct, your credit card information is not processed nor retained by SimpleAct.
- Information That We Automatically Collect:We may utilize cookies or other technologies of similar purposes to automatically collect information about visitors to our Site/App. Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that reside within your browser to enable our computer systems to recognize your browser and to tell our systems how and when pages within our Site are visited and by how many people. The cookies from our Site do not collect personal information.
We may automatically receive and store certain other types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, our servers might track the type of mobile phone or Web browser you are using, where you travel within the Site/App, and the page to which you link from the Site. This type of collective data enables us to figure out how often customers use parts of the Site/App, so we can make the Site and App appealing to as many customers as possible.
How Does SimpleAct (QuickMark) Use the Personal Information That It Collects?
We use the information we collect to provide our services and to better understand what products and services are of interest to our users. For example, we may utilize your information to:
- Operate and improve our Site, App and services
- Respond to your comments and questions and provide customer service
- Provide and deliver products and services and send you related information, including but not limited to: confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages
- Protect the rights or property of SimpleAct or our users, and
- Communicate with you about promotions, upcoming events, and other news about products and services offered by SimpleAct and our partners.
Does SimpleAct (QuickMark) Share the Personal Information That it Collects?
We do not share your personal information except as approved by you or as described below:
- Agents and Service Providers:We may engage other companies and individuals to perform services on our behalf. Example of these services is sending postal mail to you. While these agents and service providers may have access to your personal information in connection with the performance of services for SimpleAct, they may not use such information for any purpose other than providing such services to SimpleAct.
- Protection of SimpleAct and Others:We release account and other personal information when we believe that release is appropriate to comply with the law; enforce or apply our user Agreement; or protect the rights, property, or safety of SimpleAct, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- Corporate Transfers and FinancingsSimpleAct may share your personal information in connection with any merger, sale of SimpleAct assets, or a financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
- With your consent, for example, when you agree to our sharing your information with other third parties for their own marketing purposes subject to their separate privacy policies;
- Aggregate Information:SimpleAct may share aggregate information about you with advertisers, publishers, business partners, sponsors, and other third parties.
How Secure Is the Personal Information That You Provide to SimpleAct (QuickMark)?
Simpleact takes reasonable measures to protect your personal information in an effort to prevent loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. We cannot, however, ensure or warrant the security of any information that we receive.